Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Umm, hello...

So, I'm sitting here eating my lame baked potato with chili and cheese (okay, but really it isn't nearly as delish as it sounds), and I think to myself, "I'm board. Facebook? No. Gmail? No. BLOG!!!!" Oh and none of you have posted anything new, so now I have to post to entertain myself. #firstworldproblems... okay basically that whole paragraph--not just the part where you guys didn't blog.


In other news, tomorrow is the last day of classes AKA the last day of my undergraduate career AKA the day I probably kill myself because I still have no idea what I am doing with my life in January the end. Paul, please not that there was no punctuation in that sentence for a reason. BECAUSE I'M FREAKING OUT.

P.S- I seriously need to start my period but my body is too stressed out to start. This means that (hurrah for me) it's really going to be a B when it actually comes around. OH MY GOSH.


Okay, that's about it. I'm going to go eat jelly beans and chocolate covered almonds while pretending that I still like my job.


Peace and blessings and crap.

GNC

P.S- I saw the ever so slightly gay, attractive, and excellent dressing friend of ours today. He said, "Well look who it is... Princess on campus." Then he gave me a hug.

... yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment