Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The One Where We Should Try and Start Over

Oh hello there, ladies.

Do you remember this? This blog thing we started so we could stay in contact with each other?

I still don't think Aquafresh has ever looked at it. Anyone want to take me up on that bet?

Here's the deal, bitches. Life is changing. A lot. For all of us and in incredibly different ways. We're busier than ever before. We're getting married, graduating, moving on, breaking up, challenging life plans and preconceived notions of happiness. I am personally contemplating quitting life and moving to a hippie commune (only mostly joking about this, by the way).

If there is a better time to recommit to this, I don't know what it is. And this will provide a great outlet for judgement free venting. With our schedules making it harder to talk to and see each other, this will be perfect. And I think we can all suck it up and use this as a break from the everyday mundane. Instead of a coffee break from homework or work, we take a blogging break :)

So, my lovelies. Let's have this year be the year of the blog; not random, typical molly-mormon-mommy blogs, but real stories of real women and real friends, of real heart ache and real happiness, real issues and real triumph. Even the little triumphs, because it's the little things that build on themselves to create big things. And I want us, as a group of friends, to always be one of the big things in my life, even when we're scattered all over the country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment