Thursday, January 24, 2013

Morning thoughts

I hate eye shadow lately. Whether or not this stems from my severe case of PMS or the fact that life has just been rough lately I don't know. But I just want to wear mascara and not deal with all these colors and the shading and bla bla bla.

I have a thoughtful boss who called me to tell me that the roads were beyond iced over and that I should just work from home this morning and come in after it had warmed up a bit. This was appreciated as I was going to be late this morning anyways.

I wonder if I will get to see the String Bean today. Haven't seen much of him this week. Not loving the whole living 20 minutes apart and him taking 14 credits thing. But whatevs. I get to watch more TV.

I struggled to get dressed this morning and still am not loving the outfit... I don't want to get out of this warm bed, put on heels and go to the office.

I took ZZZquil last night. Half a dose, and I still have a hangover.

SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. LET ME SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.


GNC

1 comment:

  1. Don't go to the office! Resist!

    Or even better - wear your slippers to the office :)

    ReplyDelete