Thursday, January 31, 2013

The one where I blog for no reason


So here I sit, in my office, minding my own business. I have no idea why I felt compelled to blog, I just do.

First of all, I LOVED talking to you ladies on Sunday. I seriously think we need to make that a bi-weekly thing at the least. I know doing it more often would be hard with our schedules, but I feel like twice a month is about as little as I can see and talk to you guys without going insane. Plus, so much happens in a week that I know there will be things I forget to tell you if we don’t do it that often. And heaven knows we don’t want that to happen J

So I’m having my ovulation feelings for Guru. I’ve realized that’s what it is. Whenever I’m ovulating I develop these feelings that are very much like a crush. Yet there’s still the logical part of me that retains enough control to remind myself that I don’t want to date him. Eventually the hormones calm down and everything returns to normal. But this week is always a little weird. Plus we’re trying to figure out exactly what our relationship is out here, I think. There are certain days we’ll plan to meet up at the metro together, but it’s not an everyday thing. Likewise, I don’t know whether to plan to meet up and walk back to the metro/metro home together after work. We get off the same time and sometimes we do. Or like what we did yesterday where we did this test to see if he could leave from Union Station and I could leave from Federal Center SW and we tried to end up on the same train. We did. It was fun. However, it’s sporadic. I don’t do well with sporadic. I like my pattern and my routine. Oh well. It’s all going to change in a week when he only works every other day at the Senate.

Oh, and in case you’re wondering how the conversation went with he and I, it went well. Before I was able to launch in to my schpeel he interrupted me to apologize and kind of explain why he was acting the way he was as well. We ended up talking and we’re good now. Clearly. As you can see from the hormone problems.

But speaking of ovulation, it makes me love men. Like, really love men. I want to kiss and love them. Okay, maybe not them, but at least one. Possibly two. Or three. I’m not picky.

I’m driving to Pennsylvania this weekend! Me and my roommates (and I think some friends) are all loading in to our cars and going to watch the groundhog to see if he sees his shadow.  Afterwards we’re going to the Hershey factory.  I’m sure I will have lots of stories and pictures to share with you when I get back.

I’m going to peace out. It’s time for the end of the day run away. I’m contemplating rewarding myself with a cupcake from Baked and Wired. So good…

No comments:

Post a Comment