Saturday, February 16, 2013

The one where I waste a whole day...

So I'm watching Pitch Perfect for about the millionth time right now rather than working/studying/cleaning/showering/etc. I guess it's a good thing there's nothing on Monday so I can play catch-up. I don't anticipate any shifts in my motivational trend in the near future. If it's any excuse, I'm pretty sure I'm PMSing, because I'm majorly tearing up during the Bellas' final song.

Side note, why are the guys that sing "The Final Countdown" wearing weird bathrobes? Am I missing a joke there?


I don't honestly have that much to say, but I've been such a failure at blogging since I've been home that I felt compelled to write something. I do think I could use some advice...

I need money. I'm burning through my savings at a slightly alarming rate and I just don't work enough to bring home the bacon. It's not that I can't get research hours - there's plenty to do - it's just that when my job feels a lot like school, it's hard to prioritize my job over homework/exams that have more definite deadlines. Suggestions? Times like these I really miss being a TA, where office hours generally meant doing homework and answering the question of the occasional student.

And I know the holiday is technically over, but I thought these were pretty brilliant on the RNC's part - gopvalentine.com

Love you ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment