Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hello from Reno

Hello my darlings!

I am sitting on a stuffed leather sofa surrounded by pillows and extra soft blankets--this is the good life. I brought piles of homework and work... haven't touched any of it. I was super stressed out about it a while ago, but whatever right? It's Thanksgiving break.

It's been a great trip. I've actually started to form some sort of relationship with the Mother. We've gotten along really well, and I feel like I actually have a place in this family. More on that when we're finally together again. But I haven't been stabbed or anything, so it's going well. More importantly, this trip has been really healthy for the String Bean and I. It's amazing how a relationship can blossom when you're not worried about the rents. Ya know?

I've done nothing but eat, sleep, play, kiss, and cuddle for the last week. It's been A-mazing, and I actually feel ready to get back to Provo and wrap up the semester with a bang. Which is a good thing given the fact that I have done NOTHING productive this week... okay, basically this semester. It's not my fault I'm graduating.


I saw Skyfall.. .holy freaking good movie. And Daniel Craig. Ouch. If I didn't think he was Mr. Sexy before... wow.



Okay, that's all for me. I know that this wasn't terribly exciting or anything but that's all I've got. I'm still coming out of a turkey coma.  = ) Cheers! Love you all. 



Love you all. Can't wait to be reunited! GNC out. 

And remember... Live Well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment